This notice sets out how CQI Limited uses and protects your personal data and/or any information that you give CQI Limited when using this website, and your rights.
This notice is made under the Data Protection Act 1998, or (after 25 May 2018) Articles 13 and/or 14 of the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK-GDPR).
CQI Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We do not collect any analytical data detailing visitors’ use of our site; this portal is purely for guests to learn more about us and our services and to submit any enquiries that we may respond to on their behalf.
We do not use your data to perform any marketing activity except in the event of requesting a permission-based testimonial for any projects undertaken, and this is entirely at the discretion of the client.
On our Contact page, we may collect any or all of the following data in order to respond to any enquiries:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Organisation/Business name
- Organisation address
- Job title
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Secondary phone number
Personal data will be held solely to contact individuals who have requested us to do so. Personal data will be deleted at any time if you ask us to do so. We will contact you every five years following your receipt of the initial notice to check that your contact email address is still accurate and to remind you of the opportunity to check and/or ask us to delete your data.
Links to other websites
Our website may in some circumstances and on certain occasions contain links to other websites of interest. However, please note that may you use these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over any other website and cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting externally-linked sites, and that such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We recommend that guests exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How to contact us
- By email – GDPR@embrasspeerless.co.uk
- Or write to CQI Limited, Units 2 – 5, Monkspath Business Park, Shirley, West Midlands, B90 4NY
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed, and to request a copy of that personal data
- that any inaccuracies in your personal data are rectified without delay
- that any incomplete personal data are completed, including by means of a supplementary statement
- your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it to be kept
- in certain circumstances (for example, where accuracy is contested) to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted
- to object to the processing of your personal data
If you consider that your personal data has been misused or mishandled, or that CQI Limited has not complied with United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulations,
you may make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Any complaint to the Information Commissioner is without prejudice to your right to seek redress through the courts.